WE WERE FORCED TO MOVE FROM TEACHABLE.COM
Teachable sent an email that accused me of violating their content policy and gave me 48 hours to download.
No warning. No opportunity to rebut. No opportunity to cure.
As a result of the rush to judgment, we lost thousands of amazing comments accumulated over the years from our student body. Many of those students were graduates but they returned to give back from their own personal and real-world experiences.
It was unfair and harmful and I will respond to this issue after the new school is opened and all students are settled back into their courses.
I WILL CONTINUE TO EDIT THIS ARTICLE SO PLEASE REVIEW THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!!!
NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
If you experience any technical issues, please click the link for the Tech Support Form below.
New Students and Transfer Students: If you have any questions or concerns, please send a brief message about the issue to: email@example.com
Non-students: Use the Support Portal for your questions: CLICK HERE
- Good news: More courses are READY for enrollment!
- Student transfers have begun!
- We need you to register for a free account HERE on the new school site. If you completed the student transfer form we still need you to register HERE on the new school site because we don’t see your name in the school database. We checked.
- When you are registered HERE on the new school site, we can ENROLL you into your course(s).
- When we enroll you into your course(s), you will receive a notification via email.
- there are 4 team members, 19 courses, 4,828 students, 125,000 touch points, and an insane amount of techie stuff and moving parts in the background; Ummm… “busy” doesn’t even begin to capture the insanity
- some people completed the student transfer form more than once and that’s quite alright
- some people completed the student transfer form AFTER the deadline of July 24, 2022, but a deadline is a deadline, right?!
- some people completed the transfer form for the free courses but that was unnecessary and un-called for!
- Want to SAVE this link? Click the “Bookmark” button in your browser!
INSTRUCTIONS COMING IN HOT…
If you were registered for any premium courses on or AFTER July 24, 2022, you will receive a refund from the teachable platform. Please contact Teachable Support for assistance. All NEW students may register for your courses in the new school.
If you were registered in a premium course BEFORE July 24, 2022, here are the steps to gain access to your course(s).
STEP 1: Complete the student transfer form. Here’s the link: STUDENT TRANSFER FORM (skip this step if completed).
STEP 2: Click the blue button below OR Go to MissionPossibleUniversity.com.
STEP 3: Click “Register” located on the top right corner of the website (see the image below). Please use the same name and email you entered on the student transfer form.
After we receive your student transfer form and school registration, we can place you into your course(s) when your course is ready. We’re adding courses as fast as humanly possible. However, it’s tedious and time-consuming work to make sure everything is done accurately. I prefer slow and right over fast and wrong. Thank you for your patience.
If you were enrolled in a free course on the Teachable platform, you do not need to complete the student transfer form. You can enroll in free courses directly. All free courses automatically expire in 7 days.
If you have hired me before July 24, 2022, the new platform doesn’t provide private two-way communication so we’re still brainstorming solutions. For now, we’ll have to communicate by email. New Clients: You can enroll in the new school.
At this time, we do not have an affiliate program. However, we will continue to search for solutions.
NEW POLICY & OPERATIONS
Lifetime access is no longer available on the new platform so please pay attention to the duration of each course with a range from 7 days to 90 days. This means you get in, take good notes, ask follow-up questions and take action before your course access expires.
INSIGHTS FOR THE JOURNEY
We are stronger together as a large nation so please do your part by following me and sharing my videos on all social media platforms. The mission is to take knowledge about freedom into mainstream arenas to wake up more people.